In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Friday, March 4, 2011

What a Man... What a Man...What a really GOOD Man

Our family lost a great man last Wednesday, February 23. My Uncle Ray was bigger than life and easy to smile. At 58 his death his blindsided my family. He was my grandmother's baby brother and a very special man to my mom. Our hearts our hurting but we all know where he is...just waiting for the rest of us. These pictures our of his Karli and Isabella. They are very much Price babies. If only Isabella's hair was dark like Karli's.

Dear Amy:
Just know that I love you and yours. Your dad was quite a man. I know you don't need me to tell you this. He was yours. My only regret is that I was not able to see him much over the past few years. I have fond memories of Uncle Ray taking me for rides in his model T as a young girl then driving Derek and I to our reception the day we got married. From this sadness I hope blooms a wonderful friendship between us and our families. I love you and yours.





































0 comments:

Post a Comment