In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Monday, March 7, 2011

The many sides of Our Phia

Isabella was a super easy baby, Sophia is not. Isabella was sleeping through the night at two weeks old... Sophia is just now sleeping through the night. Isabella could eat anything...Sophia just can't because of her tummy. Isabella never cried...Sophia cries, my goodness does she cry. Sophia is teaching me patience on a daily bases. I feel sometimes I have to be a completely different mom to give her what she needs. Gotta Love Motherhood.

But Sophia is my smiler, Isabella was very stoic. Sophia is a great napper...I had to fight Isabella to take a nap from the day she was born. Sophia is a snuggler...she seems to need it. Isabella was loving but it wasn't something she needed. Sophia loves to be held...Isabella was content just to be. I love my girls. I love the way they are different even though it turns my world upside down. I am excited to see Phia's personality the older she gets.


I'm about a week late but Happy five months Sophia Madelynn...momma loves you!



What's Sophia up to?
~ She can almost sit up on her own
~ She rolls everywhere
~ She makes all kinds of sweet noises
~ She loves to be outside
~ She takes two naps and sleeps from 7:45- 6:30 or 7:00 most mornings



Being a mom is truly a blessing...another baby for the Parkers....yes please...now I just need to get D 100% on board :)
























She loves to play with anything that makes noise
















She is our lover















Our peaceful sleeper...she loves to sleep















Our happy Phia





















Our thinker














Our silly Phia

0 comments:

Post a Comment