In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love is something I could never explain. I knew what it was but could never define it. If you love Jesus you know he has unconditional love for you...but even that is hard to wrap her head around. He loves you forever, always, for eternity....WOW! I have finally found one phrase to define Unconditional Love... being a mom. That is how Jesus loves me...he is my father. I never truly grasped this until the day Isabella and Sophia were born and the doctor gave them to me. I love without restriction. I love them always. I will love them forever. I will love them for eternity... simply because they are mine.




















Yaya and Poppy gave Sophia a dino book and the Hungry Caterpillar.





















Isabella got some stickers as her present and shared them with her "Sista"




















Our gifts to Our Valentines







































Poppy and Yaya gave Isabella the 1st Pinkalicious book and puzzle











Nina and Pop mailed Isabella and Sophia a card with five dollars in it....B loved getting her very own mail and some cash!







My firstborn and her daddy acting crazy...just love their goofy side!







































0 comments:

Post a Comment