In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Monday, October 3, 2011

"August Twenty"

It's been awhile...

Between several beach trips, birthday celebrations, enjoying the girls and just the plain craziness of summer life I but the blog on hold. But I'm back!

Isabella turned 3 on August twentieth or as Isabella likes to say "I'll turn 3 on my birthday August twenty". The things that come out of her mouth crack me up....and seeing that her mouth is constantly moving you can imagine the hilarity in our house.

I'm not a huge fan of big b-day parties. It's just so hard to enjoy the reason you are celebrating. So when Isabella told me all she wanted to do for her special day was go to the Life and Science Museum with Sarah and Reagan (our nieces) and have Bojangles I was thrilled. It was such a low key day w/ Aunt Kim, Uncle Jon, Nina, Pop, Sarah, and Reagan. Derek and I got to really enjoy and celebrate with her.

A couple of days before her birthday we had a mini-celebration with Poppy, Yaya, and Aunt B since my parents were leaving for an Alaskan vacation on the 19.

Enjoy the pics of our three year old princess!




































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment