In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For these I am Thankful

I am THANKFUL for...

my husband. D what an encouragement you are to me and our girls.

Isabella Kate. I love the way you practically burst with energy.

Sophia Madelynn. I love your silly grin.

unfailing love and grace from my heavenly father

my daily phone calls from my dad.

my mom, who is my best friend.

my healthy family.

the opportunity to stay home with my girls.Thanks D for being the provider for our family.

Jeremiah 29:11. For the days when my life feels like it has no direction.

answered prayers and even unanswered ones!

quiet mornings.

friends.

my weekly luncheon with Nanie.

my mother-in-law. She rocks!

a good book.Especially Karen Kingsbury.Thanks to Laurie who started it all!

dreams.

Saturdays that we spend as a family.

encouraging words from TN.

Fancy Nancy, Mickey Mouse club house, and sugar cookies.

my sister. Two women couldn't be more different which is why I love her so.

the mountains. It’s our place…and we pray one day it will be our home.

the relationship my girls have. It shines brighter every day!

gymnastics. I love to watch B…its complete joy I see on her face.

holidays with my family.

coffee.

the hope of a bright and exciting future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment