In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Way to go our Citadel Man !!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

This past weekend, thanks to my sweet sweet parents, Derek and I got to go to Charleston for Jerry's graduation. Jerry is my cousin and has always been very special so I was excited to get to celebrate with him. D and I left Thursday afternoon and got to spend that night with just Jerry and his Shannon. We had a blast. Friday everybody else joined the party...nanie, papa V, boompa, pam, Aunt C, Mark, Uncle Joe, Sha (jerry's sister) and Aunt Mary. What a day Saturday was! The weather was beautiful and the ceremony was worth the feeling I lost in my bum! :) I love you Jerry and I am so proud of you!

p.s: not really sure why some pictures are smaller than others...hope you can still see them.










































0 comments:

Post a Comment