In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

She's on the MOVE!!

Our sweet Phia is on the go!

Sophia started crawling slowly two weeks ago and now there's no stopping her. I was taken by surprise because her big sister didn't crawl until she was eight months old.
In the last two weeks Sophia is pulling up on everything from Isabella's beanbag chair, the couch, her toy box...if it's stationary she finds a way to pull up and stand.
She wants to go so bad...that she gets from her momma. I want be surprised if she is walking by July...she is trying hard...bless her little heart.

She will be seven months old Friday...my how the time flies.

Watching my babies grow and change is a privilege and blessing from above!

P.S: I have video of Phia crawling while Isabella encourages her...it's such a sweet sound but it takes my computer centuries to download anything...I just don't have the time or patience to be able to share it with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment