In our home we do Love,

we do Mistakes,

we do Grace,

we do Loud REALLY WELL,

we do Forgiveness,

we work on Patiences,

and we do FAMILY.

But most importatly we love JESUS

and the Sweet Blessings he has sent our way.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...and it begins.

When I found out I was having another girl I was so excited because Isabella would have a sister.I think the love that comes from having a sister is a thing to cherish. It is unique.It is loyal. It is forever. I have a sister...I love her with all I have. With that said I also have a brother and that to is a powerful relationship but different. I love him with all I have, just differently.

Since I was a little girl I always knew I would have girls...at least some of my babies would be girls. Playing with my girls this morning I stopped and thanked Jesus for my two blessings. Even though some days I wanna run for the hills when Sophia want stop crying and Isabella is asking me the same question for the hundredth time... I know deep down how blessed I am. If I wasn't a mom I know that there would be a place deep down that would ache, a piece of me would always be missing. I don't know if this makes since but it's one thing about my life that has always been a constant; my need to be a mom. Even at the age of 7 playing with my baby dolls I knew I wanted "real" babies one day. How awesome it is to look back and see God at work. He made me what I am. He had great plans for me from the beginning. He put the need to be a mom in my heart. With all this said that doesn't mean I always have the patience or the knowledge to solve all my mommy problems but how cool it is when I can stop and ask for help from my heavenly father. It is a daily thing my asking for help. :) My faith has not always been what I relied on but since having Sophia the peace I find after a conversation with him is worth finding my way back to him one step at a time.

Enjoy my girls and their first matching outfits!




































































































2 comments:

laurie said...

Such sweet pictures!!!! I love the twinkies! We are mostly out of that stage so relish it as I'm sure you well. I am so amazed at how different they look...I can't figure out who Phia looks like....any ideas?

Jenna said...

Phia is hands down Chelsea...all you have to do is look at her baby pics. I tell Chel all the time that one of her babies better look like me..haha! Right now they look so diff. but just the other day I was taken back at how much their baby pic look alike. They are def. not Vinson babies like their momma. You know me I am enjoying every moment of this twinkie stage...they have MANY matching outfits.

Post a Comment